We are an Authentic Living Community
Riverstead features dozens of beautiful homesites in the foothills of Upstate South Carolina.
Surrounded by conserved woodlands and wetlands, Riverstead will play a role in preserving the natural beauty of the land for recreation, outdoor education, and organic farming. Based on early interest, we anticipate lots selling quickly starting in late Fall 2017. Subscribe to the newsletter to learn more or contact us to schedule your visit.
What you'll find at Riverstead...
- Homesites averaging 1.8 acres situated around farms and woodlands filled with trails and wildlife.
- Over 2 miles of river trails along the South Saluda River with docks for kayaking, canoeing, and paddle boarding.
- Opportunities for all ages to explore and learn from Riverstead's vibrant wetlands and forest floor.
- Panoramic Blue Ridge Mountain views featuring Ceasar's Head and Table Rock from multiple vantage points.
- Multi-purpose community clubhouse dubbed The Barn, available for community use and as an event venue.
- Community farms, green houses, gardens, orchards, vineyards, and berries.